Our Professional Principles
When providing assistance, it is our number one priority that our clients feel good, comfortable and safe. This is the basic requirement of a successful therapy and an efficient therapist-client cooperation. This is why all staff members of the Trauma Centre follow these ethical principles during therapy sessions:
- Respect for human dignity.
- Respect for and enforcement of human rights.
- Equality between men and women.
- Commitment, responsibility.
- Mutual cooperation, fair information and consultation.
- Confidentiality, respect for personal and sensitive information.
Psychologists at the Trauma Centre follow the Professional Code of Ethics for Psychologists, while psychiatrists follow the Code of Ethics for Psychotherapists.
The Code of Conduct can be found here (in Hungarian only).
Ha nincs egészsége, semmije sincs. Ha viszont jó egészségnek örvend, akkor szinte bármire képes lehet.David B. Agus